Technology blog guest post: A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- We do not run posts on Geekviews that have been published elsewhere (e.g. company blog, your Medium page, another publication)
- Attach high-resolution images (if any).
- Include a 1-2 line bio. A bio should only contain 1 or 2 links – either to the autor’s website, Twitter handle, or his/her blog.
- Please take some time to review posts on this website — it should answer any question you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
- We will filter your article through several screening processes before publishing it and plagiarized articles when found will be discarded . We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Geekviews.
- The content must be detailed atleast 500 words and unique.
- Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from:
- Programming tutorials, guides, and tips.
- Startup’s, entrepreneurship and technology
- Making money online tips and ideas.
- Software, and case studies.
- “How-to’s” and listed articles.
If you have a topic that is not listed here, and you think your topic is related to our website notfiy us before submitting it.
Geekviews reserve the final decision in all matters regarding your article.
Submit your post to Geekviews
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, send your airticle with all information to us at: [email protected]