We Are Hiring!
Geekviews is looking for content writers. Most of the site readers are interested in stuff like Hacking, Cybersecurity, Android apps, games, programming, smartphones etc.
Our focus is on building a team of talented geeks who can write quality tech resources for our ever growing reader base.
Why Join Us?
- Work from home. No stress. Anytime you want.
- Get your work seen by 200k people a month.
- Get Weekly/Monthly payment. It’s up to you.
- Get a bonus for good performance.
- Get yourself listed on our about us
The candidate will be responsible for regularly producing quality content, researching on newer ideas, Experience of writing for the Web is a must, while a basic understanding of SEO techniques would be an advantage. Articles will be about Apps, TECH, how to guides, smartphones, video games, Google, Apple etc (Writer must produce articles that are prone to getting clicks!) writer must have EXCELLENT English.
- 1 year of experience in writing for technology blogs or have been publishing articles on one’s own blog.
- Have good command of the English language.
- Must be good at explaining things.
- You work accurately and proofread your own work.
- You check your work for spelling/grammar mistakes.
- You write one hundred percent unique content.
- Lead and define our daily coverage of the technology industry, gadgets, and apps.
- Brainstorm new and creative articles.
- Coordinate stories and ideas with the Editorial Team.
- Some coverage on weekends may be required.
Successful candidates should have:
- Graduate in English/Journalism/Science and Technology.
- Strong writing skills.
- Sound knowledge of current technological scenario.
- Ability to work under and meet deadlines.
- Interviewing skills.
- High energy level.
Applications that don’t follow those requirements will be rejected.
After we’ve received your application we require you to write 2 articles for us and upon approval, you will be eligible to work with us.
Note: Training and support will be provided after a successful test assignment has been completed & accepted.
For more info contact us using our contact us page here.
send us your resume/CV to: [email protected]