Read our guidelines mentioned ahead that must be fulfilled by your blog post to make them eligible for a sponsored post on Geekviews:
- If you want us to publish a post on Geekviews and want a link back to your website, this is termed as advertising and thus it needs sponsorship.
- All the sponsored posts will mention that they are sponsored posts, in accordance with FTC regulations. The post will usually end with a byline mentioning “This blog post was sponsored by (Name).”
- We will accept sponsored posts only when we will be informed in advance.
- The fee charged for a sponsored post will depend on your case.
- We allow maximum 3 “no-follow” links in the post as per Google’s guidelines.
- The posts must be of minimum 250 words and we reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- The sponsored post should include at least one high-resolution relevant picture which you must have the right to use, or it must fall under the creative commons category. Same applies for the videos.
- We accept payment in advance. Discounted sponsored posts will be considered for repeated sponsored posts from the same source.
- All sponsored posts must be in accordance to the theme of Geekviews. And, we reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- We do not possess any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent Geekviews
- Your Post will be published on Geekviews for $50 USD.
For more info send us an Email: [email protected]